The most important thing that you should know about Fortnite is to never stand still. I’m not going to spend a ton of time on this since you guys might already know. But for you guys that still stand still and never move that is probably why you died so much. Until you learn to move around constantly and never ever sit still you will die way more than you need to. I hid a ton of headshots with my sniper and probably 90% of them are because somebody is not moving out of the other 10% of the other shots. I bet probably five or six percent or because somebody isn’t standing still but they aren’t jumping either. If you’re running in a straight line and not jumping at least every once in a while you again are an easy target to hit.
So many of my Snipes have missed because somebody jumps when I shoot. That’s all they had to do was just jump it saved them like a hundred and fifty health or whatever it is. This isn’t just for sniping either. The pros are constantly jumping up and down with shotgunning and sometimes even while using an AR. Moving targets are hard to hit so keep moving.
To get the best weapons and equipment you’ll need a lot of v bucks. You can buy v bucks from Fortnite or you can get v bucks using other methods. There are a lot of websites, like gamin.live, where you can learn different tips on how to get v bucks and how to win a fight in Fortnite.